Skip to main content

出。入。平安。Two-Way Street ll @ Jockey Club Creative Art Centre, Hong Kong / 3 - 6 July 2016

A big thank you to the talented Hong Kong artist, Jovial Yeung, who has invited me to exhibit in what will be my first solo show in Hong Kong. I can't begin to say how excited I am to exhibit a new work, Two -Way Street II, in my home town.

Two-Way Street ll is a new work extended from Two-Way Street (2015). Using every day found objects, from different parts of the world, I have created an installation that explores the complex nature of mutual communication within human relationships. The fine balance of give and take in a relationship is at the heart of this work. 

The exhibition will be held at Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre, from 2nd - 6th of July. The opening is on Saturday 2nd of July from 3-5pm, and will include a short performance at the start.

Details are in the poster below. 

Comments

Labels

Show more